Questions?

Does it make you suffocate? I mean, when you do something and believe in another thing.Oh! the suffocation, it will always make you question, who am I? If you continue doing the thing in which you don't believe in, you may never answer your question, again.It is not complicated when you hear but when you go through " who am I?" you will truly feel what that simple question can do. It is not simple as termed rather it is only the simple words.And, a remainder it doesn't come to the people who are not true to themselves, I mean the people who are true to oneself  but with arrogance and  so  rather it comes to the people who are true yet can not people own principles. I would define the second type of people as being manipulated or maybe I shall say threatened by the society.So that simple question, it makes you question about all the things around you.In interpretation with example it is like ; a single rotten potato can ruin a whole bag of the potatoes, I mean it even ruins the beautiful questions and this is what it is literally.And the question, who am I ? you can never answer it, even if you answer it , you may never placate yourself with that answer because the question that has been hoisted by not being true to oneself.Now, you know what to do . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No remembrance

Wisely, shall we?